America 2027 America 2027

Decent

I liked the subtle music and the animation style, they added a nice feeling to the movie, like some classic short cartoon.
The only problem was that this one was too short, it was finished before I knew it, and just when I was really enjoying it.

But good job anyway :)

2 years of animation 2 years of animation

Thanks

I just wanted to let you know how much I admire the art and animation in this compilation movie. Some of it was breathtakingly beautiful and some of it was stylishly sketched.

Any chance on you actually completing one of your projects now? I'd love to see a final work of your hand.

LaserKarl responds:

Thanks!

I might start somethiung new big sometime soon, maybe i'll force myself to finnish it. Only time will tell :)

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Omfg

Seriously, I'm at a loss for words at how original and well-executed this Flash is.

It's certainly an extremely entertaining movie and for that, I thank you!

Hansen's Eyebrows Pinball Hansen's Eyebrows Pinball

Very fun

Pinball is always a sure way to attain success, as the game never gets boring, there being one condition it must fulfill: it must be original and fun!

And this certainly is original, using all of the soccer elements and nice little jokes and events occuring on interaction with the scenery.
It makes it very fun to play and assures a lengthy game session playing it. Thanks!

Matmi responds:

Cheers. Have you seen the site www.hansenseyebrows.com?

Stick Animator v2 Stick Animator v2

Impressive

I cannot begin to fathom how much programming work this was, it's incredible; almost like being in Macromedia Flash yourself, except here, the use of joints makes the whole animation process so much more intuitive!

The only problem is, it takes a LONG time to animate in this, even with the above-mentioned intuitive system. You have to have the patience for it, and if you have that, you probably have the patience to make your own animation from scratch in Macromedia Flash instead of in this.

But hey, I'm not dissing your work, I think it's an extraordinary effort :)

Bullet Bill Bullet Bill

Addictive, but with setbacks

You have a great game on your hands here, as it's quite addictive, and seeing as the pace of the game (fast gameplay and after you "die", you start again within a second).
It's the kind of game in which you can blank your mind out and just stare at the right side of the screen at what's coming, testing your reflexes.
It's hard to stop playing this game, so you've achieved the goal of all games - that is, having the players play it as long as possible.

BUT.

Yes, but. My biggest and actually, only gripe with this game is, it took me about five minutes to beat level one. Okay, now that could be chalked up to this genre just not being my forté in games, I'm willing to admit this.
But level 1-2 took me around 15 minutes to complete, which, near the end, was just starting to get very annoying.

No matter how much I may suck at this game, I don't believe any game should be THAT hard so early in the game. If I was in level 4-1 I could understand it, but level 1-2? Nah.

Anyway, keep the addictive games coming, and I'll keep playing them :)